Welcome to the homepage of Tailored Light. Tailored Light is a coordinated PhD-program of the Hanover Centre for Optical Technologies from the Leibniz Universität Hannover together with the Hochschule Hannover, the Laser Zentrum Hannover and the TU Braunschweig.
The PhD program Tailored Light is funded by the Lower Saxony Ministry for Science and Culture.
On March 2nd we celebrated the end of the PhD program Tailored Light in the Leibnizhaus in Hannover. Although not all scholarships have finished until now, we used this day to come together with the PhD students, supervisors, professors and representatives from science and business to hear six presentations of our scholarship holders.
- Mariana: Development of integrated μLED platforms and their applications in life sciences
- Kanngießer: Wavefront shaping for depth-enhanced OCT imaging
- Fricke: Dermatoscopic Measurement System
- Shi: Optical measurement of ultrasonic waves in solids
- Dudko: Intelligent Photoelectric Surface of Light Emitting Modules
- Held: High-Resolution LED Headlamps